After speaking to my groups last week, it was time to organise all my data into my slides for my interim presentation. I had to check what was needed, which was on MyDundee, here is the brief that Ewan and Chris had set us. I noticed it was basically surmising everything that we had done over the last couple of months in terms of our research, prototyping, and insights.
Here is the first one as follows:
I am going to focus this week on collating all my data from my blog posts, research booklet and my interviews. Once I managed to do this I will then put it under each heading that the brief had set us.
In the next blog post, I will cover what slides I have designed for the presentation.